- Casual Friday is every day, in fact I could stay in my pj's all day if I wanted to.
- My dog can sit outside on our porch and bask in the sunlight while I work.
- I can take my dog on walks mid work day.
- I don't have to make small talk with fellow coworkers.
- I don't have to listen to people go on and on about how wonderful their kids are (I have one person in mind).
- I don't have to try to fill my lunch hour with running errands, eating, and enjoying the only sunlight for the day.
- I can listen to music, watch TV, or a movie as loud as I want while I work without having to damage my ears with using headphones.
- I change out my laundry, and wont have to wait until I get home.
- I can decide when and where I can work.
- Is I get to spend more time with the people I care about.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Working from home
Not that I am trying to brag, but I have to say that having a job that pays you to work from home rocks! Here is why:
Posted by Amy at 1:10 PM