Monday, May 26, 2008

Two YEARS!


We celebrated our two year anniversary this weekend. I can't believe its even been one year, let alone TWO! This past year just flew by. Its crazy how everything seems to speed up once you get married. I love being married to Kory he is my best friend, and I couldn't have asked for a better husband.

On Friday night we went to Outback Steak house. The food was soooo good. I have never been there before, and it truly was as good as everyone said it was.

After dinner we drove up to Salt Lake and stayed in the Down Town Salt Lake Marriott. It was nice to get away from our house and stay in a clean dust free environment.

In the morning we woke up bright and early and spent the rest of the day at the Hogal Zoo!

We had so much fun at the Zoo, we both love animals a lot, so it was really fun for us to walk around and see all the different animals. I even made friends with the monkey that looks like Rafekee on Lion King.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary guys!

KaSs MiLeS said...

I'm NOT your best friend????!!?? just joking.

rain said...

Happy Anniversary! Time really does go by a million times faster once you're married. I still don't understand why that happens...maybe because that stress of finding someone else to be with is eliminated? I don't know. However, it's like they say: when you're having fun, time does fly, so, there you go.

John said...

Happy Anniversary Kory and Amy!!

Wow, I remember when you guys first got married and you came to Jon B's birthday party at Rock Canyon park. All cute and newlyweddish Time goes way too fast. BTW, being blogging buddies is swell. I enjoy hearing from you guys

LeeRae said...

congratulations you too~~~