Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sammy's



Kory's friend opened up an awesome burger joint this weekend called Sammy's. The food was awesome, the atmosphere was excellent and its just right up the road from our house! Kory and I have been wanting to find a burger joint near our house so we are so excited. I highly recommend it! Its on 100 west in between center street and 100 N in Provo.


After the Sammy's we did this...

I helped Jess bleach her hair (and it turned out beautiful!) Kory spent the night putting this can in our ceiling, (but I drilled the whole!)


Kory spent most of the time the attic.

2 comments:

Jess~ca said...

Oh yeah! We are so cool!

Those are some great pictures!! & sammy's burgers were oh so delightfully good! We should go again!

Jess~ca said...

And I'm still not convinced that there are no dead bodies up there... or hidden piles of moolah(aka cash)...