Monday, April 27, 2009

Latest Endeavor

This is something I have been wanting to do for awhile now. Ever since I became pregnant, I have been thinking up designs to put on clothing for our little on. I think it has something to do with the fact that all day everyday of my life is consumed with clothing/T-shirt design. But I recently made a couple of Onsies for my friend Jess for her baby shower. I really liked making them and people have been asking me to make them for them, so I decided to run with it and start a little side project company! Here are some of the Onesies I made! I will be posting new designs on here in the coming weeks!



This is the one I am making for our little guy, it is not finished yet, so stay tuned, cause it's gonna be good!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Amy, these are really cool. We would definitely buy them for our little one, if we had one.

Annie said...

Amy, Totally love these onesies! You are talented! Congrats on the news of a baby boy...he will be sooo cute, and I can just see you and Kory dressing him up so stylin! Any who, I would also totally buy these...I love them!

etta said...

those are awesome! you are really talented:) do you have any girl onesies..i would love to see those ones! i hope your pregnancy is going great!:)

DeSisto Digitals said...

Okay, yes, I'm blog stocking! Two things - 1) CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS! and 2) those are the cutest onesies EVER! You totally have to sell, sell, sell!

rain said...

I agree, Amy. Jeff told me that you had been making them, and I'm so glad you posted pics. Those are GREAT! And there's TOTALLY a market for original onesies here in the Utah area. You'll be seeing green in no time!

Shauna said...

Cute! and yeah, I can't believe it snowed on my birthday. I remember only one other time it did that, when I was really little.

KaSs MiLeS said...

very cool!!!

Shanna and Brad said...

Those are adorable! What a great idea!

Diana and Jon said...

I know I don't have a baby yet but.....I want one. Thoes are so freaking cute. Did you sew them on or iron on? I'm so excited for you guys!