Friday, October 24, 2008
As if I already don't post enough about me, I was tagged again by my very good friend and neighbor Jess to write ...
4 jobs I have had:
1. Provo Craft Cricut cartridge editor or something like that.
2. Swimming lesson teacher
3. Nanny to my two nieces and nephew
4. Communications Director...aka grunt worker for a medical software design company
4 movies I have watched more than once:
1. Little Mermaid
2. Chipmonks adventure
4. V for Vendetta
4 TV shows I watch:
1. Brothers and Sisters
3. One Tree Hill
4. Grays Anatomy
4 people who email me regularly:
1. Kelli Murry about all her parties
2. Anderson Family Forwards
4. North Park 3rd Ward YW Leaders ect
4 favorite foods:
1. Massaman Curry
4 places I want to visit:
1. Korea (to see Chelsea)
2. Fiji or Jamaica
4 things I'm looking forward to in the next year:
1. All of the babies being born on the Anderson side of the family, can't wait to see what they look like.
2. Finishing our basement
3. Having my ROYAL birthday, 26 on the 26th!
4. Having a garden with two peach trees, two pear trees and an apple tree.
4 things I like about my husband:
1. That he loves me even when I am grumpy
2. His laugh
3. That he works hard at his job all day
4. He has really beautiful eyes.
I tag.............................Kassie and Kory (because I think he needs to blog more on our blog)
Posted by Amy at 9:35 AM