Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Party

Kory and I went to Kelli's Halloween party, and had a blast. Because so many other people already wrote about it, if you would like to see more pictures look on THIS blog or THIS one. And I am pretty sure Kelli will have some good pictures up sometime this week, so look here too. Kory and I dressed up as characters from FUTURAMA, with our good friends and neighbors the Flygares. Kory was Dr Zoiberg, I was Amy Wong, Jess was Leila, and Skyler was Fry. It was totally their idea, so I need to give them all the credit, (Kory and I were just not feeling very creative this year as far as ideas go) so we joined them, because we really love that show, and really liked that idea.

The Cast from Futurama
Leila, Fry, Zoiberg, Amy Wong

One of the games we played was this really awkward game where you had to sit on laps. After the game Kassie came up and told me about how I had my hand on my brother in-law Jeff's leg, which I was completely unaware of and I was sooo mortified because lets just face it, that is pretty awkward. I didn't remember doing it, but sure enough Kelli got a great shot of it here...Sorry Jeff, that is sooo awkward!

7 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

i love that last picture! :0) Sorry Amy, Jerome pointed it out to me.

Sky said...

HAHA!!! Leg grabbage confirmed!

Kory said...

Maybe she thought it was me? We kinda look the same. Except the whole foot taller thing.

rain said...

Hey, I'll share. :) At least it wasn't me at the top, instead of the bottom. That's when it REALLY would have gotten awkward. Just ask that Skylar guy.

Jess~ca said...

I have to admit, I never thought I'd become so close to the Anderson family so fast.......... but games like these, they make it happen!

Shauna said...

I'm glad I didn't play that game.

LeeRae said...

How fun!