Sunday, August 3, 2008

Boating at Yuba

This weekend we had the privilege to go boating with Kory's family. I was really looking forward to it all week, and Saturday just seemed to come so slowly. The weather was just right , as was the water, until about 3 pm when the wind started to pick up, and everything got choppy, and sand was everywhere. I also had a bit of a scare on the banana boat aka the water weenie...

On our way!

See how excited I am!?And how excited Kory is? He cannot contain his excitement he is soo excited...

The story behind this picture is much funnier than the picture itself, and its one of those stories where you just had to be there.
Someone said something funny I think, or we were just having that much fun!


Right before I fell off and injured my back to the point where my arm went numb for about 10 minutes. I am still experiencing the tingles in my arm in certain positions. I will probably be going to the doctor tomorrow .
This is us mid crash.
I think this is Jeremy, kyle, kim and Jerome, I am not sure who else. You would think they were related?

While we were waiting for these guys to put on there helmets...We saw this! Look closely...


That's right, for those of you who missed this fun trip, you also missed seeing bob/papa/grandpa (depending on the reader) take the wave runners out for a spin, and it wasn't just to come out to the boat, he continued to race as we pulled the water weenie behind us.
If you look closely at these guys you can see how in sync they are! It was like watching a Bob sled team. When Kory came out of the water his hair was sticking out of the helmet.

12 comments:

Kyle said...

Mmmm. That trip was satisfying.

Also, your new background is excellent.

KaSs MiLeS said...

You should REALLY REALLY take that picture of me off your blog. its gross and you're ruining your blog. I do however like the new background.

Kelli said...

The new background is not showing up on Wendy's computer. Where do you get those anyway? I like that last pic of Kory.

Amy said...

It is called www.thecutestblogspotontheblock.com, they are the easiest to change with out messing up your stuff. The other one I went through I was not a fan of because it erased all my links and map and everything. So I am not going to suggest that one.

rain said...

Don't you hate all those pictures you have of Kory where it's just his hand...that pisses me off to no end with Jeff. And now Riley does it. Ugh. I'm mad just thinking about it. Yuba was fun, though, and I enjoyed it. There. One positive per two negatives. It's something new I'm trying.

Amy said...

I totally do! It makes me sad, because when we were dating he was all about taking pictures with me. We have a million from when we were dating and I love them all, but since we got married he stopped letting me.

Sarah said...

Looks like fun - wish we could have been there!!

Wendy said...

Looks like a fun trip!! I'm jealous, we don't have warm weather up here! And that dancing was the highlight of my weekend! Good times!

bearclaw said...

I think building fences was way more fun. im pleased to see they have more helmets though, you guys looked sweet in them.

Kyle said...

Notice the empty spot on the sweet ride, Bearclaw?

Yeah.

That was YOUR fault.

Kelli said...

That link isn't working...are you sure that's it?

LeeRae said...

That looks so much fun~~~
It looks like you two had lots of fun~~~
I like that last picture of Kory~