Wednesday, March 5, 2008

WARNING

To all those who haven't seen the last episode of LOST Season 3, or who plan on watching the show ever... DO NOT READ ON, consider yourself warned...



Kory and I finished LOST Season 3 last night, and I am greatly saddened by the events that unfolded. Alas, my favorite character, (besides the Claire) died. Even though his death was heroic, it was one of the hardest things for me to watch on TV. I really liked Charlie, and he made the perfect pair with Claire. Even though they made it clear that this was going to happen, because of the previous episodes I thought that it wasn't going to happen, that perhaps he and Desmond found a way out of it. But he didn't... it was tragic, and I am sad for Claire.



I know I know, it's just a TV show... I am sure I'll get over it, but all I can say is WHAT WAS ABC thinking!

No comments: