Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What to do in Pinedale WY?

Nothing...

Why am I in Pinedale you ask? Well Kory had to set up a pharmacy today and tomorrow, and I decided that I wanted to come along.

So far, my day has consisted of eating a continental breakfast, watching a whole lot of HGTV, flipping thorugh magazines and taking my dog out to pee.

I don't have car to go explore the town, and Kory may or may not be back for lunch. I haven't been outside since 8am, and it was FREEZING, so I am hoping it will warm up so I can go out and walk around this small town, and maybe grab a bite to eat.

The drive was long and after we left Park City, it was nothing but snow covered hills for four hours.

I brought a book and some projects to keep me occupied, but I basically came a long to take a break and just relax. I have been under a lot of stress lately with starting a new job, and working on the house, I really haven't had a chance to take a break from everything.

Anyway I may post some pictures in a few hours.

No comments: