Saturday, July 23, 2011

scottish fest 2011

We went to Payson' s "Festival of Scottish stuff"

Here are some pictures

Axel running around

Felix and Axel
Axel joined the dancers on stage
if you're thinking I took this picture to show my son looking at the dogs you are wrong...Kory hates hates hates pocketless jeans, so this is really just for him
"ah loves...so nice" That is what axel says after giving anyone a hug.
We came primarily for the bagpipes...
Sitting on the grass waiting to do something, but just sat and visited with...

And this little lady showed up with her dad and brother, I just thought she looked so pretty standing there.
Dani was there, but slept the entire time while we walked around. Like always. :)
When we left there was this tree and it was dead but strangely it was very interesting to me, and I thought it was sad, so I took a picture.

6 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

Dani girl is gettin some chubs on those cheeks!
I actually thought that picture was because of the lack of pockets. I know kory all too well. :)
Kory would love our house, we get to hear them practicing the bag pipes every afternoon. We hear it while we grill up dinner.

Kelli said...

I'm so glad you guys came with us. I love the Scottish Festival. Sadly, I've already lost one of the earrings I bought there :( I wish they'd been doing the caber toss when we were there, that's the coolest part. Maybe next year.

Kyle said...

Those were good times. I just wish we had brought our broadswords and morning stars so that we would have fit in better.

Sarah said...

I totally agree with Kory - jeans with no pokets are terrible! Looks like you had a nice day out!

rain said...

I appreciated your picture of pocket-less jeans, as well. I am still wondering why people still manufacture this product, unless it's a sort of joke? Maybe?
Dani is getting so much bigger, she's going to be moving in no time. Enjoy her sleeping phase. ;)

Steve and Sheri Nelson said...

I love the picture of Dani. She is getting so chubby! That sounds like a
fun time!:)