Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Let there be light!

And a door!
For those of you who have been to our house, you know that if you need to use the bathroom, you can either A) hold it until your bladder explodes or B) Usher everyone out side you can have some privacy.

Well folks, NO more, because as of last night, we have not one but both of our doors hung in our bathroom. I know for all you pregnant ladies this is a huge relief! :)

But it gets better, you also no longer have to walk through our dark bathroom to find the lamp! Because last night we we put our lights in in too! And they look fabulous if I must say so myself. We are getting close, if everything goes smoothly this weekend we are looking at 2 more weeks until its done!
Our Vanity lights! (and paint)
underneath the lights will be a big mirror and then our sink and vanity

Our can light


Now that that's all done, we can put our sub-floor down, and lay the flooring! And say goodbye to our bathroom floor that has not one, but three different types of flooring on it. I guess four if you count the cardboard part. :)Thanks to Kory's parents for coming and hanging the doors, and helping us get the lights up!

3 comments:

rain said...

It looks great! I am there with you, as for a while, you felt a little over-exposed in your bathroom. But it's all coming together beautifully. I bet it's such a relief. And isn't it nice we have such talented and generous in-laws? I'm always amazed at their willingness to get everything done, and help out. And it always looks wonderful.

KaSs MiLeS said...

i feel ya with all the different flooring!! it looks fabulous!! i can't wait to see it!

Keri said...

I just wanted to test out my picture that Kory showed me how to add.