Sunday, November 27, 2011

B is for

Buddies

We met up with Ashley and Ashdon for a playdate last week. It was too chilly to do much outside, so we decided to hit up the mall and let the boys play there.

Early this month we went on a walk with a neighbor friend to a park, I thought this picture was cute of Evan and Axel playing together.


And of course with Story. They were playing Grandpa that day. They came running into the kitchen giggling and Axel  said "Hi mom! I'm Grandpa!" then Story said "I'm Grandpa TOO!"




Boyfriends
I remember growing up my parents picking "future husbands" for us. It used to drive my sisters and I  crazy, because the guys they picked were never who we would want to date...ever! But now that I am a mom, I totally get it. Both my kids have multiple "future spouses".

I wouldn't mind if Dani ended up with this little guy. He is so sweet to her, and always comes to see her during Relief Society or Sunday School and his parents are great!  Last week Dani reached for his long locks and ran her fingers through it. He just smiled and held her hand. He is such a cute cute kid.

Boats

When I leave my laundry basket out Axel requests to "make a pie" ie wooden spoon, and to "get a boat" ie laundry basket. So he can paddle him and Dani around in it, and sing row row row your boat. These are from last sunday.


Blue bugs

The last time I weeded my flower bed, Axel and I came across this BLUE potato bug! I had never seen a blue one before. I wonder if it had some condition or if it was just a weird one. Anyone else seen a blue potato bug?


Books

Books before bedtimes is what we do.



Bedtime

Bedtime has kinda flipped itself upside down recently. Axel gets out of his bed a bazzillion times and comes and hides outside our door. All we have to do is open the door and he books it back to his bed. We can't help but laugh, but it is mighty frustrating that the kid will do this over and over until 11pm. And Miss Dani is not doing so well anymore sleep wise. It's like she has forgotten how to sleep! I get really really frustrated at night because she was my good sleeper. She used to go down at 8 pm and sleep until 5! Now she wakes up at midnight or 2 am and wants to nurse. I am hoping it has to do with teething, and that maybe when it breaks through we can get her back to normal.

 
 
This picture is actually taken a bit ago, since then she has completely stopped using this binki, she like her brother said forget it all on her own. UGH

 Big Girl

Dani has graduated to sitting in the grocery cart. (I still leave her in her car seat most of the time, because she is usually asleep) But here she was so happy to sit up and play with all the toys and smile at all the people stopping to tell her how pretty she is.




She is also sitting up and saying a few words now!  I can't believe she is so big already, yet still so tiny! 

Brand new
One day Kory and I were in the basement discussing our carpet dilemma. ie we have dogs, dogs that only like to use the bathroom on carpet, even though our house is mostly hardwood, they use the rugs! It drives me completely crazy! The destroyed our last rug during July because of all the fireworks. During the rest of the year they are pretty good, but we have had some accidents.

So we were contemplating what we should do, because things are tight for us, and the last thing on our budget is buying a rug. But we needed a rug because Dani is getting to that stage where she wants to get down and play and roll around.

So back to my story, so we were like "MAN what should we do! We really need a rug!" Then we heard someone at our door, not even two minutes later. And it was my parents, with a GIANT GREY RUG! It totally made my day/week/month! Thanks mom and dad you guys are the best!

That same day, Dani was testing out the rug and I was cleaning and when I went to check on her she was fast asleep!


Axel loves having a rug so he can play and lounge on it and watch his shows.

Bears

Axel was given this great big bear from Grandma and Grandpa Anderson, and it is his new buddy.

Everywhere that Axel Goes he is sure to bring along mr bear...

In the Car

At the store~i've never seen so many kids faces light up! Seriously, every cart with a kid in it had to stop and show their parents the cool bear.


Eating dinner

Rockin out with dad in the studio

He has even put it in time out :) 

Bald

It may not seem like it, but Baby Girl is finally getting some hair, but in pictures she still looks bald as can be, but she is getting some hair, it's dark too. So it will be interesting to see if she has dark hair or if it lightens up like Axel's.












 

This is a random post, but hope you enjoyed it! Next will be our Thanksgiving festivities, so stay tuned! 

6 comments:

Diana and Jon said...

I am so excited to see you guys on our Christmas break. You have the cutest little family. I can't imagine what it would be like to have two kids,but you are such a great mom!

Kelli said...

That bear is a super ridiculous/funny thing to have him drag around all the time, I love it :) Good post.

KaSs MiLeS said...

i love that picture of dani in the shopping cart. she's so photogenic! i also love how story is like gagging axel in those photos. she's such a sweet cousin...
i told my mom that axel loves that bear and she said "yeah amy didn't want him to take it" :)

Ashley said...

I love how terrified the boys look on the carousel. Ashdon talked about the horse for days, not in a good way.
Axel's bear is hilarious and Dani looks like such a big girl in the cart.
So many cute pictures!!

LeRae said...

Aww you have such a beautiful babies!!!!
I wish I was in Utah so I could have out kids play together...
Miss you~

Love
Vanilla Day 

Our EyreLife said...

Both of your kiddos are incredibly good looking...just like their parents. As I was reading through your post, I had a comment for just about every single picture....but I'll save those for time sake.

Two requests, though:
1: How do I get tickets to ride on your brother's polar express?

and 2:
Would you send me your address so I can send you guys a Christmas Card? :) Pretty pleasE?!