Thursday, December 9, 2010

6 years ago today

This was us.

On our first date, it was awkward and exciting and all the things a first date should be, including ending with a good night hug. (If you ask Kory he will claim I totally avoided a first kiss that night.) But right from the beginning, I knew he was different, and I knew I wanted to make things with him perfect, so yeah I admit I made sure he knew he was only going to get a hug from me :) But I had to secure a 2nd date...

"This was our "2nd date" Although it was more like our 14th day of dating, because after our first date we spent every day together. Match made in heaven? I think so :)

When I told Kory happy anniversary this morning he looked at me like "What the crap?" Then he rolled his eyes, and that's ok because honestly it's kinda silly to remember all the firsts. But this really was the first big event in my life that led to loads and loads and loads of BIG firsts. So Happy First Date Anniversary Kory, so glad Kassie convinced me to ask you out 6 years ago :)

5 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

I remember the date of mine and jeromes first kiss, but I couldn't tell you what day we got engaged on or what day was our first date.
I remember saying to you at training table "why don't you go on a date with kory?" and you said like 8 times "kory Anderson? No way. It's kory Anderson"

Sarah said...

Ah how cute is that!!! Happy fist date anniversary!!

Shauna said...

Happy Anniversarry! I remember when you were dating. Seemed like you had always been together.

Shanna and Brad said...

That's so fun that you remember your first date. I can't believe it's already been 6 years! I loved all your Christmas decorations by the way. You are always so crafty and creative!

Ashley said...

Hahaha! congrats on the Anniversary of your first date, i was there and it was at my house. I think we made burritos and played games, i remember lots of twister. 1 week later i met Brandon.