Friday, June 19, 2009

Oh my goodness!


Is what I said when this baby arrived... Story got this for Axel on her trip to San Fransisco. (Story is Axel's cousin who is a few months older than him)

I can't wait for him to use this! (It's hard to see by the picture, but it is a pacifier and the skull totally glows in the dark!)

Also today marks my 100 days to go! (see alien fetus at the top) I can't believe how fast time has flown by! Just 14 more weeks!

Thanks Story and Kassie for picking this up for him! We all love it!

Also, Story is entered into a Baby Contest and you should all vote for her on this link, because she rocks! She is Entry 005

Vote for Story here!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

That is way cool - I voted for Story - I hope she wins!

KaSs MiLeS said...

your welcome! thanks for voting!

Shauna said...

Wow, they make binkies for everyone!

rain said...

I just voted for Story, too. I think if all the Andersons and Andersons-in-law would do this, Story would win by a landslide. Way to put the word out, Amy.

Way cute pacifier.

Unknown said...

That is the coolest binkie!! Where did she get it? Bryant wants to get some kindof rocker chick thing for our baby, but I don't know where to find any.